1. By participating in Staking with Mars Masters Pool, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted all of the terms and conditions in these Staking Terms, and you acknowledge and agree that you will be bound by and will comply with these Staking Terms. If you do not understand and accept these Staking Terms in their entirety, you should not participate.
2. By Subscribing to a Staking Offer you can, in exchange for providing Mars Masters Pool with your Staking Assets, earn Staking Interest.
B. How to participate in Staking
3. When you provide Digital Assets to Mars Masters Pool for the purposes of Staking, you will be prompted to agree with some or all of the following terms on the Platform:
a. the Staking Interest Rate;
b. the amount of Staking Assets you will use to Subscribe;
c. the digital currency that you will use to Subscribe;
d. whether the Staking Offer is Flexible Staking or Locked Staking; and
e. if you subscribe to Locked Staking, the Locked Staking Term, and the Locked Distribution Frequency.
4. Mars Masters Pool may specify a minimum amount of Staking Assets that are required to Subscribe to a Staking Offer, and/or any Subscription Limits that apply.
5. There is 49,900$ withdraw limit in our smart contract due to control on sanctioned countries. Mars Masters Pool is not responsible for any delay in withdraw exceeding above amount.
6. Each individual person is allowed to have only one account at staking platform. The company has all the right to KYC any account. The Mars Masters Pool has all the rights for any necessary action again violators.
C. Changes to Staking Interest Rate
6. Mars Masters Pool does not guarantee that you will continue to receive the Staking Interest at the Staking Interest Rate shown at the time you Subscribe during your Locked Staking Term. Any representation concerning possible return at the time you Subscribe (i) is an estimate only and not guaranteed, and (ii) is based on the Staking Interest Rate, which may change.
7. Changes to the Staking Interest Rate will be published on the Mars Masters Pool Website from time to time. YOU MUST REFER TO THE MARS MASTERS POOL WEBSITE REGULARLY. MARS MASTERS POOL WILL NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES ARISING, OR CONNECTED WITH, CHANGES TO THE STAKING INTEREST RATE, WHETHER OR NOT YOU WERE AWARE OF THOSE CHANGES.
D. Placing a stop or suspension on, or canceling, your Staking Account and Spot Account
8. Mars Masters Pool may stop, suspend or cancel your access to the Platform, impose limits to any Mars Masters Pool accounts, or suspend or cancel your ability to participate in Staking, or delay certain transactions where:
a. you do not provide additional information to verify your identity or source of funds as requested by Mars Masters Pool;
b. Mars Masters Pool is required to do so by court order, to comply with any Applicable Laws (including anti-money laundering or sanctions laws);
c. Mars Masters Pool is required to do so to comply with any direction or instruction from a government body or agency;
d. Mars Masters Pool reasonably determines that any information you have provided to Mars Masters Pool is wrong, untruthful, outdated, or incomplete; or
e. you do not provide additional information that we request to our reasonable satisfaction or in a timely manner.
E. Account information and transaction records
9. You will be able to view your account history on the Platform. You must review your account history carefully and let Mars Masters Pool know if you see any entries or transactions that you do not recognize or you think are incorrect as soon as possible, and within 14 days after the date that your account history is provided or made available to you.
10. We may rectify any error in your account history at any time, and reserve the right to void or reverse any transaction:
a. involving or deriving from a manifest error (that is, any error, omission or misquote (whether an error of Mars Masters Pool or any third party) which is manifest or palpable, including a misquote by any representative of Mars Masters Pool taking into account the current market and currently advertised quotes, or any error of any information, source, official, official result or pronunciation); or
b. to reflect what we reasonably consider to be the correct or fair details of the transaction.
11. We may be required under Applicable Law to share information about your accounts and use of the Platform with third parties. You acknowledge and agree that we are entitled to disclose such information.
F. Technology disclaimers
12. Mars Masters Pool may, from time to time, suspend access to your Staking Account, Mars Masters Pool Account and/or the Mars Masters Pool services, or the Platform for both scheduled and emergency maintenance. Mars Masters Pool will make reasonable efforts to ensure that transactions on the Platform are processed in a timely manner, but Mars Masters Pool makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing, which is dependent upon many factors outside of our control.
13. Although Mars Masters Pool makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Platform, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Platform, including information in relation to the Mars Masters Pool services, is accurate, complete or up to date.
14. You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Mars Masters Pool services. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Mars Masters Pool services, the Platform and any updates thereto. Mars Masters Pool does not guarantee that the Mars Masters Pool services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. Mars Masters Pool services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications.
Don't have an account? Register